2020 Vendor Registration
The KiddiePreneur Brand Celebrity Entertainment Business Awards 2020
VENDOR RULES AND REGULATIONS
● Set up vendor space outside of the event site at TBA on Sunday, June 27,
2020, by TBA. THERE WILL BE NO SETUP ALLOWED AFTER TBA
● All materials and equipment brought on the property shall be at the total risk of the vendor. Anything that would cause real or potential danger to any person will be prohibited on the premises.
● Displays may not exceed vendor space boundaries.
● Vendors must remove all refuse from vendor area upon breakdown.
● Vendors must have an attendant at their vendor space at all times during the event.
● Any damage caused to the venue or amenities by vendors/exhibitors will be charged to and paid for by the vendor.
● Demonstrations may be conducted within vendors’ space only, with due consideration and coordination with adjacent vendors.
● NO REFUNDS
● SELLING AT BOOTHS - Selling is permitted at the event with approved application and paid vendor fee.
● Vendors are required to stay set up from TBA to TBA. Tear down can occur after TBA.
● Vendors or their staff can be turned away for what the committee considers inappropriate behavior towards other vendors, visitors or staff. Exhibitors who have been turned away will forfeit their vendor fee. These rules and regulations must be accepted and adhered to by each exhibitor and its representatives. The KiddiePreneur Brand reserves the right of final decision in rules interpretation and enforcement. By submitting below, vendor recognizes and acknowledges that he or she assumes full risk of any injuries, property damage or loss which he or she may sustain as a result of his or her participation in The KiddiePreneur Brand event. Further, vendor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless The KiddiePreneur Brand , venues, its officers, employees and insurers from any and all liability for any damage, loss, injury or costs associated with or arising from his or her acts or omissions in connection with his or her participation in The KiddiePreneur Brand event. As the VENDOR, you understand that the Vendor Fee is $85.00 and is nonrefundable. 1 table and 2 chairs will be provided. Vendor Fee includes fee for 2 representatives. You agree as the Vendor to share and promote all events marketing material on your social media pages, if applicable. All vendor products/services must be family friendly.
By submitting this form, the vendor agrees to all rules and regulation of The KiddiePreneur Brand on this application.